Are you looking for a qualified teacher who’s available to provide online theory lessons tailored to your needs?
We are offering personalised Online Zoom Theory workshops Nationally
Our fully qualified DVSA driving instructor has been teaching students of all ages and abilities since 2004. We love teaching and are committed to helping students discover and reach their full potential.
Why not get some help with your Theory Test whilst locked down, in preparation for getting your driving licence in December/January after lockdown?
Why book an Online Zoom Theory Workshop?
- It could mean you can book fewer driving lessons before being test ready
- Could help you to become a much better driver with fewer questions when you pass
- Fully relaxed environment, to help your learning experience
- Great preparation before you take the theory test, we will also provide you with theory revision to help you at home and better the chance of passing first time
- You will learn most of the topics, we also have a Q&A session at the end of the course, to help with any of the difficult questions
2.5 hour online group workshop only £29.99
Please be aware, we won’t have time to teach you the theory test from 0-100% in 2.5 hours, because there is over 1000 questions plus hazard and perception, so we will still expect you to revise before and after the workshop, our workshop is designed to give you a better understanding of the theory test, one of the main reasons people fail tests in general, is because they don’t understand the question, then it becomes a guessing a game. We believe we can give you a better understanding of the questions/topics, therefore making the answer become more obvious, which is what will help you remember for the next time you see the question!
The Full Intensive Package
This includes the online theory training workshop first, once completed we aim to book your theory test shortly afterwards. Then, we will allocate you an instructor to complete your intensive driving course and finally book the driving test for the end of the week or early the following week
We only have fully qualified and DVSA approved driving instructors on board, with the latest and most up-to date knowledge that you will need in order to achieve a pass.